New Life Family Services accepts a wide variety of new and used material donations.
Donating your gently used children’s clothing and new equipment is a practical way to support life and provide much needed items to the families we serve.
Through our Parenting Plus educational program, families complete educational activities designed to help them learn parenting skills. They then earn closet cash, allowing them to purchase items from the Clothing Closet including maternity clothes, infant and toddler clothing, diapers and new equipment.
Note: All equipment must be new. Clothing may be new or gently used.
- Diapers (all sizes, including pull-ups)
- Car seats (convertible if possible)
- Pack n Plays
- Maternity clothes
- Children’s clothing (newborn – 4T)
- Gifts for Birth Mothers (journals, candles, coffee gift cards, etc.)
- Gift cards to Amazon, Target, or Walmart
- Receiving blankets, crib sheets & bedding (no bumpers)
- Bouncy seats
- Baby monitors
- Potty chairs
- Infant carriers
- Toys (no used cloth toys)
Check out our registries for easy ways to give!