New Life Family Services accepts a wide variety of new and used material donations. Donating your gently used children’s clothing and new equipment is a practical way to support life and provide much needed items to the families we serve.
Through our Every Family parenting support program, families complete educational lessons designed to help them learn practical parenting skills. Parents also receive emotional support while meeting with our trained Parenting Coaches. After an appointment, families earn closet points, allowing them to purchased items from our clothing closets which are stocked with donated items including maternity clothes, infant and toddler clothing, diapers and new equipment.
Note: All equipment must be new. Clothing may be new or gently used.
- Diapers (All Sizes, Including Pull Ups)
- Formula (Similac Or Enfamil)
- Receiving Blankets, Crib Sheets & Bedding (No Bumpers)
- Children’s Clothes (Newborn-7T)
- Maternity Clothes
- Books (All Ages)
- Baby Safety Items (Outlet Plugs, Cupboard Locks, Baby Gates Etc.)
- Gift Cards To Amazon, Target, Or Walmart
- Bathtubs (New Or Good Used Condition)
- Convertible Car Seats*
- Pack N Plays*
- Bouncy Seats*
- Umbrella Strollers*
- High Back Booster Seats*
- Potty Chairs*
*Equipment must be new.