New Life Family Services accepts a wide variety of new and used material donations. Donating your gently used children’s clothing and new equipment is a practical way to support life and provide much needed items to the families we serve.
Through our Every Family parenting support program, families complete educational lessons designed to help them learn practical parenting skills. Parents also receive emotional support while meeting with our trained Parenting Coaches. After an appointment, families earn closet points, allowing them to purchased items from our clothing closets which are stocked with donated items including maternity clothes, infant and toddler clothing, diapers and new equipment.
Note: All equipment must be new. Clothing may be new or gently used.
GENTLY USED Donations Accepted:
- Baby Safety Items (Outlet Plugs, Cupboard Locks, Baby Gates, etc.)
- Books (for children age 5 and under)
- Bottles (no nipples)
- Car Seat Covers
- Children’s Clothes (Newborn – Size 7/8)
- Maternity Clothes
- Receiving Blankets, Crib Sheets, & Bedding
- Winter Items (hats, mittens, coats, snowsuits)
NEW ONLY Donations Accepted:
- Diapers (All sizes, including Pull-Ups)
- Gift Cards to Amazon, Target, or Walmart
- Breast Pumps
- Infant Soothers (rattles, pacifiers, teether, etc.)
- Bouncy Seats
- Convertible Car Seats
- High Back Booster Seats
- High Chairs
- Pack N Plays
- Potty Chairs
- Potty Seats
- Umbrella Strollers
Donations Items NOT Accepted:
- Bumpers (for cribs)
- Used Equipment
- Wooden Cribs or Large Furniture Items
Check out our Amazon Registry!
All donations are tax-deductible