An Extension of the Local Church
At New Life Family Services, we serve as an extension of the local church. The services we provide are valuable to our communities, and they would not be possible without long-term partnerships with local churches. We are excited to see how God will use us to change hearts, save lives, build families, and restore hope together.
A partnership between your church and New Life is not only beneficial to the clients we serve, but also to those in your congregation who may be experiencing an unplanned pregnancy or healing from a past abortion.
One of our church relations staff would love to meet you, give you a tour of one of our centers, and talk to you about the different ways to come alongside our ministry.
Ways to Partner
- Join a prayer volunteer group at one of our centers
- Receive weekly real-time prayer requests by texting PRAY to 612-482-4400
- Sign up for weekly prayer emails
- Support us on a monthly basis
- Underwrite our gala
- Host a baby bottle campaign
- Live ultrasound presentation
- Information table
- Speakers and education (for congregation and/or staff)
- Group service projects
- Diaper drives
- Donation drives (baby equipment, clothing, etc.)
- Serve as a point of contact between New Life and your church
- Remain informed, actively engage with, and accurately understand the mission of New Life
- Coordinate creative ways to partner that reflect the heart and mission of your church, through opportunities listed above
Note to Pastors
Speaking about abortion and the sanctity of human life can be difficult, especially from the pulpit. We know it is important, however, that your congregation hears that there is grace and forgiveness for those facing an unplanned pregnancy and for those who have abortion as a part of their story.
If you want to be equipped to address these topics with both honesty and compassion, we invite you to contact our church relations staff for resources and access to pastor trainings.
Email Churches@nlfs.org to learn more
New Life Family Services is thrilled to host a Bingo fundraising event in Rochester on March 7! Grab a friend or bring your family to Spring-O Bingo: an evening full of laughs, prizes, and uplifting testimonies from frontline staff. All ages are welcome! Learn more and register HERE!
Mark your calendars! Our annual Walk for Life will be on June 8, 2024.
Grace, Church Relations Coordinator, Twin Cities
Leah, Development Coordinator, Rochester
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on ways your church can partner with New Life.