An Extension of the Local Church
At New Life, we serve as an extension of the local church in ministering to the various needs of the people in our communities. We strive to be thoughtful and intentional in the ways we come alongside and partner with you to best serve the communities we live in. God has called us to work together as one body. We are excited to see how He will use our partnership as a powerful force in this life-affirming mission: changing hearts, saving lives, building families, and restoring hope.
Save the Dates: Fall 2021 Partnership Opportunities
Schedule New Life into your calendar year! We would love to come and share a ministry update with your congregation, give you a tour of one of our centers, host a group from your church, grab coffee with your staff, or bring a client speaker to share a testimony with your youth group. Let’s connect!
Schedule your October Pastor Appreciation Donut Drop-off! We would love to come and bless your staff with prayer and treats at your October staff meeting. Schedule with firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCTOBER 22nd -OR- 29th
Attend our annual fundraising gala 10/22 in Rochester & 10/29 in Bloomington! Visit nlfs.org/events to register! There are underwriting opportunities for churches for this event! Email email@example.com to pursue becoming an event underwriter.
Plan New Life into your church’s Christmas projects! Facilitate a special offering, host a toy drive, or decorate a Giving Tree for the families New Life serves.
Book New Life staff to come to your church during the month of January for Sanctity of Human Life month! We would love to equip your congregation to honor and support life through videos, presentations, testimonies, and more! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities for your church to partner with New Life throughout the year:
- Host a supply drive, baby bottle fundraiser, or baby shower to provide essential items for mothers and families. You can easily find items on our registry.
- Invite a staff member or past client to speak to your congregation or small groups. Topics include adoption, parenting, healing after abortion, how to talk about abortion in your church, and abstinence. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Become a Church Ambassador to represent life in your church.
- Small group service projects in one of our pregnancy centers.
- Participate in one of our annual events.
- Request promotional items such as brochures, bulletin inserts, and videos.
- Partner financially with New Life as a corporate sponsor, event underwriter, or collect a special offering for New Life.
- To inquire about partnering with New Life Family Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about Pastor Appreciation Donuts for your church!