Represent Life in Your Church
At New Life, we serve as an extension of the local church in ministering to the needs of the community with pregnancy related services.
We recognize we cannot do what we do on a daily basis without our churches! By working in partnership with our local churches, we can better serve the communities we live in. Will you consider serving as a Church Ambassador with New Life?
What is a Church Ambassador?
At New Life, our Church Ambassadors serve as our representative to their home church. A Church Ambassador takes their personal heart and passion for the life-affirming work of New Life and shares it with their congregation and works to build and establish an intentional partnership between the two.
Become an Ambassador
For more information on how you and your church can become involved in our Church Ambassador Program, please contact our Church Relations Coordinator, Bryce Johnson, at email@example.com. Church Ambassador Info Meetings occur twice each year in the fall and spring.
Roles of a Church Ambassador
- Represent your church to New Life, and New Life to your church
- Inform your church about upcoming New Life events
- Help facilitate Sanctity of Human Life Sunday in your church
- Find ways to engage your church and its ministries in the work that God is doing through New Life Family Services
- Host a Baby Shower
- Coordinate a Baby Bottle Fundraiser for your congregation
- Find other creative ways to partner that reflect the heart and mission of your church
We understand that each church is unique in its specific calling, gifts and needs and therefore each partnership with each church is unique.
God has called us to work as one body and we are excited to see how the Lord will use each of us in continuing the call he has placed on our hearts to see hearts changed, lives saved, families built and hope restored!
Contact Bryce at firstname.lastname@example.org or (612) 746-5656 to learn more
or become a Church Ambassador today!