LAUGH FOR LIFE
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our annual Laugh for Life! We had a packed house and hope you enjoyed the comedy of Mike Goodwin and John Crist as much as we did!
If you were not already familiar with New Life Family Services, we hope we were able to show you a glimpse of our ministry and that you were inspired by the impact we have had in the Twin Cities for more than four decades! We would love the opportunity to connect with you further, (see the various options below).
YOUR GIFT HELPS CHANGE HEARTS, SAVE LIVES, BUILD FAMILIES, AND RESTORE HOPE.
GIVE A GIFT OF LIFE
If you didn’t have a chance to give a gift at the event, it’s not too late to have your gift matched! Will you consider a tax-deductible gift to New Life today? Your gift will help us continue our mission in being the hands and feet of Christ, providing practical, emotional, and spiritual support to those facing unplanned pregnancies.
On Friday, we announced an incredible matching opportunity, dollar for dollar up to $30,000 will be matched for our new Rochester center location.We are so grateful for your generosity and raised over $12,000 on Friday evening towards this match, but that still leaves $18,000 sitting on the table.
On Saturday, we announced another matching opportunity, where every dollar given up to $100,000 will be matched for our New Life New Neighborhood project. We are so grateful for your generosity and raised nearly $40,000 on Saturday evening towards this match, but that still leaves $60,000 sitting on the table.
GET INVOLVED TODAY
1. Meet with our staff for a tour of one of our centers and lunch. Contact Hannah for more information.
2. Share abundant life in your church by becoming a Church Partner with New Life! Contact Bryce to learn more.
3. Have you, or someone you know, had an abortion? Learn more about our Conquerors program.
4. Volunteer with us! We have many options ranging from one time needs to regular volunteer opportunities. Please visit our website and contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Traci, to learn more!
5. Stay connected! Follow us on social media (below) and sign up for our monthly e-newsletter!