Are you a part of a church community?
Sanctity of Human Life (SOHL) Sunday is a day that churches across the nation spend celebrating the precious value of human life.
SOHL Sunday is observed on January 21, 2024, but New Life devotes the entire month to honor life by offering free resources and engaging with church communities. Our goal is to invite churches in to our ministry and encourage them in their unique calling to honor life as they live for the Gospel.
This January, we are excited to center our SOHL message on truth found in the book of Job: Through times of great suffering and times of great joy, we are called to praise the Lord for the life He gives us.
Below are the most popular ways to get involved in SOHL month (all are free!):
- Video Resources: Be inspired by powerful videos that highlight New Life’s clients. Reach out to Churches@NLFS.org for more options or go to NLFS.org/nlfscelebrates50
- Bulletin Inserts: An attractive bulletin insert that addresses the importance of life, shares about New Life’s services, and encourages individuals to get involved.
- Information Table: A professional display of New Life’s programs and services at your church, staffed by a New Life representative.
- Material & Financial Support: Partner with New Life in a tangible way through our Baby Bottle Campaign, a special missions budget gift or free will offering, or a baby item donation drive.
- Presentations & Speakers (3-10 minutes): New Life staff and clients are willing and ready to share with your congregation or small group the transforming work the Lord is doing at New Life and related stories of adoption, parenting, and freedom found from a past abortion.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Virtual Pastor’s Training: November 30, 11 AM
Participate in a virtual training available for Pastors about addressing the Sanctity of Life with your church. Register Here!
- Rochester Pastor’s Training: December 7, 10 AM
If you are a Pastor in the Rochester area, join us for an in-person training about addressing the Sanctity of Life with your church. Register Here!
Regardless of how your church is involved, we invite you to pray with us on National Sanctity of Human Life Sunday, January 21!
Follow this prayer guide for specific prayer prompts: